Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, December 12, 2010

My name is Juliet not Julia

I am working at a fitness center for a country club and some of the members keep asking me my name and I keep telling them that my name is “Juliet” and they always ask me to repeat it again. I said I am Juliet and they say what Julia? I can not understand why they can not get my name right. Sometimes I write it down for them I think I do not pronounce my name right. I am trying and I wish I had a name plate one that has a custom label I think that would help them know my name better.

I am thinking about asking my manager to make a name tag for me so that I do not have to repeat my name all the time when the people ask it. It is hard for me you know I am trying my best to pronounce my name for them to understand but they always ended up calling me “Julia“. I keep correcting by saying my name is Juliet.

Speaking of name plate you can order name plates, safety labels or any kind of labels at Data Graphics Inc. they provides custom labels for industrial purposes.

No comments: