Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, December 26, 2010

She was surprised

Today I was thinking about going to the store shopping for Christmas ornaments to use next year but I got busy here at the house and forgot about the store. I was washing our dirty clothes all day and folding them too. It has been a while since I had a Sunday off that is why I am so happy and did a lot of things here in the house beside playing with my children all day. We were singing and dancing and they were so happy that I was home with them all day. When my daughter Beth woke up this morning and she look at me and asked “mommy what are you doing here? She was surprised to see me home in the morning I think it is funny and sad. I hope that next year I can get my same two days off from work. I do not like working all the time.

No comments: