Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, April 25, 2011

I am fine

In two weeks the spring semester will be over and I can not wait to take a break from school. I plan to go back to school in summer two and it would be in July. I cannot go to summer one because I want to go for vacation in the Philippines to see my family. I am excited and I cannot wait to go see them. For now I am busy with my schooling there are a lot of exams and projects coming up and I need to do them before the last day of semester. I am excited to see my finals grades. I told my teachers that I wanted to pass all my class because I have no plan to enroll their class again. They were laughing but they told me that I am fine. I am worried about my writing class I am not a good writer and I might take the next writing developmental class again which is not good.

No comments: