Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, April 28, 2011

royal wedding

I would like to go to sleep early today because I am so tired. For the passed few nights I have not gotten enough sleep. I was so busy with all my homework and projects. I still have some homework to do for next week but I can do them this weekend. I am also excited to watch the royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine tomorrow morning. One of my friend said that she is going to bring a cake tomorrow to work so that we can eat while working and watching the wedding. I think it will be fun she is so nice. I have never watches a Royal Wedding before so tomorrow will be my first time. I want to see how the Royal Wedding is. I do not like Prince William but with all the news everywhere I can not help myself but to watch the TV tomorrow.

No comments: