Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, June 3, 2011

he wants to sell toys

My son was playing outside with his friend and when he came back in the house he told me that he wanted to take some of his toys that he do not play with anymore and sell them. I thought he was only joking but when I asked him why he wanted to sell them, he said so that he could have money. His friend told him that he was selling his toys and made money doing it. I am not sure if he was telling the truth and I do not know of where to sell them I have never seen them have a garage sale. I told my son to choose the toys that he would like to sell and I would buy them. I will bring them to the Philippines and give them to his cousins. He was so happy and now he is busy choosing his toys. I told him I will pay him 25 cents a piece for them.

No comments: