Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, August 20, 2011

General dentist

I hate going to the dentist I do not like it when they start looking at my teeth. I know that I need to go there for a check-up but I do not like to go. It has been a log time since I last visited the dentist and it was last year. They keep calling me on my home phone to make an appointment but I always refused to go. I need to get my teeth cleaned I admit but I can not help myself I do not like the General Dentist. The last time I was there they cleaned hard on my teeth and for a few days after I had a mouth sore. I could hardly talk and it was frustrating. They told me to come back the next day but I never did.

I know that it is time to go back to the dentist for another check-up but I do not want to call them. I am worried that they might tell me to go see a Cosmetic Dentist. I worry too much but to tell you the truth it is nice to have clean teeth. Sometimes when I smile I am worried that I have a dirty bad teeth. I am brushing three to four times a day right after every meal, but it is different when the dentist cleans my teeth.

No comments: