Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's a hard life


Authored by Greg Fletcher


There’s nothing you can tell me to make me believe that being an identical twin isn’t one of the hardest things in the world. It’s like you’re always competing with yourself and it’s this bond that can’t be broken – I don’t really know how to explain it. For example, last week when I called my brother and told him about www.tvbydirect.com he sent out an email inviting all our friends to an NFL party at his house because he’d just gotten satellite knowing that was my exact plan! But on the other hand if anyone ever said a disparaging word about Robert I’d have their head because that feels like they’re talking about me, if that makes any sense. I love my brother like he were a part of me but sometimes it would be nice to have more of an individual identity, you know what I mean? Of course you don’t, unless you’re a twin because they’re the only ones who can really understand what I’m talking about here! We’re part of a club!

No comments: