Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, September 3, 2011

one more day off

I am very happy that this Monday is a holiday and that mean I have no class. It is good that I have one more day off this week. I am always busy during school days I do not know how to adjust my time with work, school and the kids. It is my fault because I took more classes this semester but I think I am okay. I keep telling to myself that everything will be okay, I can do this all. This morning I went to the bookstore and bought three text books for my class. They were not cheap but it was good that I had the money to spent today.

Yesterday April and I was talking about school, she is my husband’s cousin and she is the one who watches my kids when we are not home. I told her that she could go back to school and she said that she was thinking about that. She wants to take a paralegal course so that she can work in the court to do Court Reporting Services. She has a good plan I told her that she can start now. I know that she can do it. I think it would be good for her to go back to school. It is not easy but we can all do it.

No comments: