Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, November 14, 2011

dress

While I was getting ready to put my uniform on this afternoon my husband was watching me. He told me that he wanted to buy a plus size dress for me this Christmas. He really wants me to wear dresses but I do not like to wear them. I do not have any dresses in my closet. It looks like I am not a lady but I am not really into dresses. I remember the last time I wore a dress was at my nephews wedding and that was seven years ago.

I hate dresses but sometimes I wish I had one that I could wear when I go to church. I like to watch women wearing dresses especially in the summer. I like to put dresses on my daughters too and I always buy dresses for them. I like to see them with their cute pretty dresses. It is fun shopping for clothes for my daughters especially pink clothes. They like pink clothes but not me. When my husband told me that he was going to buy me a dress for Christmas he was serious about it. He really want me to wear a dress but I hope not pink I do not like pink. That color is too girly but it is up to him he knows the color I like.

No comments: