Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, November 6, 2011

I love nyc


Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel


new york energy rates are not nearly as bad as I expected them to be. I saw an article on-line yesterday that listed the most expensive places in the United States to live. I bet you can guess what fell at number one: yes, you guessed it, Manhattan. But guess what was number two, Brooklyn! Brooklyn was even more expensive than San Fransico and D.C. I can believe it. I pay premium rent. My house is small and I pay a ton of money for it. Food prices are through the rood and entertainment. Oh entertainment, is so expensive I can barely afford to go to the movies these days. Last time that I went to the theatre, the movie ticket was fifteen dollars! If I am paying fifteen dollars for a movie, you better believe that I am brining ( or sneaking in) my own Coke and candy! My utilities are about the only thing that don’t totally kick me in the wallet living in New York. As much as I hate the expense, I love the city. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I love New York and will be a New Yorker for the rest of my life.

No comments: