Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, January 20, 2012

medical scrubs

This morning at work my co-worker who is eight months pregnant is still wearing uniform. Having a big belly is not easy but I never thought that her uniform would still fit on her. She was wearing a blue color Marcus medical scrubs and it looks good on her. Her belly looks smaller and nobody could tell that she is almost ready to have her baby. My co-worker looks amazing even though she is pregnant. I told her that I like her uniform and I never thought that there were maternity scrubs available. I like scrub uniform they are comfortable to wear.

1 comment:

Don said...

Yes, it is amazing how far these medical scrubs and nursing uniforms have come over the last decade. With scrub stores popping up everywhere, it is also easier to find many styles by many companies.