Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, May 26, 2012

insurance

Last month my husband and I bought an old SUV as a family car. We have a car, but it is a little too small for all of us. We found this SUV at the used dealership car. My husband really likes it because it has a lot of room for all of us. We know that it cost too much on gas but we agreed not to drive it far. Last week he was looking for a car insurance online, and also had a term insurance quote checked. My husband was happy for our family car. Even it is old model, but for us it is still new.

1 comment:

randy said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Randy
randydavis387@gmail.com