Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, July 8, 2012

baby sitting

Today is Sunday and I am off from work so I am baby sitting our niece. It is the first time that I have watched Madison. She is a well behave baby and my kids love her. She just turned a year old yesterday and I just found out that she is walking already. She is playing with her cousins too. She likes to eat too and I like feeding her. Her parents are both working today that is why she is with us. She cries every time she is dirty. Madison reminds me of my baby girls when they were younger. I missed when my daughters were babies like her. Babies grow up so fast.  My daughters are only four, and sometimes they tell me they are big girls already anyway, in a few minutes Madison’s dad will be here to pick her up. I am going to miss her.

No comments: