Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

practice and meeting

I took my son at his baseball practice tonight with his sisters. Of course, his sisters was just playing at the sidelined, while he was running, hitting and pitching the ball in the field with his teammates and coaches. It as so hot even though it was around seven pm already. I was worried about my son being in the hot field, but he needs practice. The practice lasted for almost two hours. Right after the practiced the parents had a few minutes meeting with the coach and team mom. The meeting was fine, they only told the parents about their concerns for the teams and the kids. As for me, I do not care if the kids win or lose. I know it is nice to win, but I do not want to force the kids. My husband and I keep telling our son to just do his best and all will be fine.

No comments: