Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

will go on vacation



I just got home from a long day at work and now I am so exhausted. I worked thirteen hours today, but it was okay because I needed it. I need to work for money to pay my bills, and I also need to save for my coming vacation this summer. Yes I am going on vacation with my friends in three months, and I am very excited. I cannot wait. We will be going to Oregon and then drive to Canada so it will be fun for us. For now that will be our plans, so I hope it will not change. 

A few weeks ago my friend Marivic called me and asked me if I will go with them on vacation. I said no, I have no plans. She said they will go in Oregon, and I said I have no money. She said just buy the plane ticket and nothing else. So last week, I did buy my plane ticket and it cost me a lot of money, but it was fine. I really need a vacation. I am always working so if I get a break it will be good for me. I am just a little sad that my family cannot go with us, but I am sure they will understand me. I am thinking to plan a summer vacation with my family when I come back. I am sure I can find a package vacation deals for us. I like to take my children at San Antonio to see the Sea World and stays in one of the hotels there for a few days. I think that is a good idea. I am sure my children will love it. I am excited.

No comments: