Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, July 17, 2008

another tag

I got tagged by Rosemarie and Joy. Thanks so much!

  1. WHAT DATE IS IT?
    :: July 16,2008
  2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
    :: 5:30 am
  3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
    :: Yes, go to work
  4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
    :: work
  5. HOW OLD ARE U?
    :: 31 years old
  6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
    :: yes of course mature
  7. WHAT DOES U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
    :: mama and papa
  8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
    :: nope, I have a 4 siblings
  9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
    :: I am very cheap so, I go to WallMart
  10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
    :: Maybe
  11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
    :: Yes, a little bit
  12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
    :: I am already married for 5 years now
  13. WITH WHOM?
    :: to my one and only husband
  14. ARE U SPOILED?
    :: Nope
  15. WHATS THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
    :: I don't know
  16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
    :: we are all 5 girls/sisters no boy
  17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
    :: If Brad Pitt wants more twins maybe I will marry him :-))
  18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET Josh Hartnett?
    :: Why not
  19. Where do u think your best friend is?
    :: Some over here but my really best F is in Cebu Philippines
  20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO UR BESTFRIEND?
    :: I think we talked almost everyday
  21. U THINKS SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
    :: my friend in Cebu, she really needs me now
  22. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
    :: good health and chocolate cake
  23. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR , WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
    :: I wish i can afford the New Cadillac Escalade
  24. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
    :: maybe
  25. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
    :: Nope
  26. WOULD U GET A TATOO?
    :: nope never
  27. BELLY PIERCE?
    :: no way! it hurts
  28. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
    :: I have 3 now and that's enough
  29. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
    :: yes, all the time
  30. ANY SONG THAT YOU'RE LISTENING?
    :: I like Keith Urban songs
  31. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
    :: Hmm, a little
  32. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
    :: Go to Bed.
I am tagging, Ceccile, helen, joyoz, debie and cheryl

No comments: