Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, July 18, 2008

wants to be a man

Today my twin stroller that I bought from E Bay a couple of days ago arrived. My son is very excited for me to open it because he said he wants to see it. But I was busy in the morning so I opened it this afternoon. He had patience to wait I know he is eager to play it. After I open he found out that the wheels needs to put first before we can use it. He said that he wants to do it, because only a man can do it since his daddy is at work. After a few minutes of putting the wheels he asked me are you proud of me mama? I said, of course my love I am very proud of you. You really did a good job. My son is only four years old and he wants to be a man already. He wants to be like his daddy, he like to fix things and to work on cars. Because he is always watching CAIOU almost everyday and Caiou always said when I grow up I want to be like my daddy.

No comments: