Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, July 18, 2008

miss my friend

This late afternoon I received a text message from my best friend in Cebu Philippines. She is my best friend while I was still there in Cebu. I am sad because I know that she needs my help specially financial help but I can’t send any because I can’t afford to anymore. I would really like to help her but with my situation right now I don’t know what to do. You know, she has been sick for a long time now and she has a lot of medical needs but I really don’t have any money. I always do our budget here but there is no extra I am trying all the time. Since I had my daughters I never have any extra to send to them because my family is getting bigger and food gas is more expensive and bills. But even though I still feel sad because I know that she really needs me. Some of my friend here told me that my priority now is deferent. That is why, I always wishing that I could win the lottery hopefully. I know my friend understand me. She is very understanding and I miss her so much.

No comments: