Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, September 14, 2008

grocery shopping

I finally came home after a few hours of grocery shopping. We went to the Asian store first to buy my foods I got some vegetables for me silver fish and squid. Yes, I like squid I like to cook them with onions and garlic very simple. I had not been to the Asian store for a month so, I bought a lot for me today. After the Asian store we went to Wal-Mart and we stayed longer there because we have a lot to buy from laundry soap to baby diapers. My husband and I only went shopping we did not take our children with us because we were in a hurry so they stayed with my mother in law. I am lucky because she likes watching our children and spending time with them. We went to the Lowes also to get a fan for our house I like shopping with my husband that way, we spend time together.

No comments: