Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, September 20, 2008

little girl working

This afternoon I went to Wal-Mart for our weekly grocery shopping with my son and the niece of my husband and her son. In the store there is a Mc Donald’s so, I bought my son and his cousin a happy meal because that is my promise to them. After a few minutes of eating we went shopping. And while we are at the checkout I am busy getting the groceries out of my cart. My son who is in the buggy waiting for me is screaming “mama look at the little girl working here! He is very loud a lot of people heard what he said and they are laughing. I looked in the girl and she is walking around wearing a blue colored shirt. That is why he thought that she was working there because her shirt is blue. I am not sure about the other Wal-Mart but here their workers are all wearing blue shirt that is their uniform. I thought it was funny and I told him you too sometimes wear a blue shirt but you’re not working here.

1 comment:

Chubskulit Rose said...

I bet the mom of that lil' girl got conscious hahaha..