Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, October 11, 2008

chatting with my sisters

I am talking to my two sisters right now and I forgot my opps that needs to be submited. It will expire in an hour so; I am in a hurry to do it. They are both chatting with me at the same time and also my brother in-law who is in Saudi. I am very happy to chat with them, since I don’t call them often I don’t have a lot of money to buy a phone card. Anyway, mira who is in our home place in Bislig City and joji who is in Butuan City, they want to see my children but they are both in bed already. Earlier I showed them on our webcam for a few minutes because I was carrying Izabella but she is asleep now, and Elizabeth who just woke up is now back to sleep. I stop chatting with them for a few minutes because I am trying to finish my opps. They are still online waiting for me.

No comments: