Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, October 12, 2008

entrecard problem

This morning I had planed to do my regular dropping, but the entrecard site don’t let me. At first I got a chance to log on but after a few minutes I could not go to their site again. This is like yesterday until the afternoon and I was waiting until night time to drop. I know I am not the only one who is having problems like this; I think most of us who are using their site are. I hope whatever trouble they have right now they can fix it soon so that we will be able to use it with out any problem. I can go to the other site and drop my card but I am worried that it might not count I don’t want to waste my time, but I am still trying to drop anyway I want to see later if they are counted. If not then it is okay.

No comments: