Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, October 19, 2008

went grocery shopping

This afternoon we went grocery shopping we never had a chance this morning because I was so busy here at home after church. While in the grocery I saw one of my friend who was shopping with her mother. I think the last time I saw her was two months ago, we were talking for a few minutes and had some laugh. She is waiting for the baptism of my daughters because I asked her to be their God mother. They have no tentative schedule yet since, I have to stay active on the church before they baptize them. Unfortunately after I had my daughters it is hard for me to pack them and go. So I stop going to church for a few months, hopefully early next year they can have their christening. My friend says that she will wait and she likes to be their ninang.

No comments: