Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

nice of them

Today at work one of the teachers gave me a lot of baby clothes and some of them still had the sale tag on them, they had never even been worn yet. I am happy most of them are winter clothes, but some are already to small for my daughters so I am going to send them to my family back home. When I came home from work I saw a lot of toys, my son told me it is because his cousin came by and brought toys. It is nice of them to give me these toys, now I have more toys to put in the box and send to my nieces and nephews I am sure they will like them.

1 comment:

Mommy Liz said...

Juliet, pareho pala tayo, kapg may nakitang toys, or anything na pd ipadala sa Pinas, lagay agad sa box. There are lots of people that are nice. Wahhh, bakit sa amin walang nagbibigay, I want free stuff too...for my kids...