Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, March 14, 2009

have a nice weekend

This morning I was still dreaming in my bed and I heard one of my daughters talking. She cannot talk good yet but she can say mama already. I know that she was hungry but I still do not like to get up. I have no choice but to make her bottle and after I gave to her she wanted me to hold her. I put her in my bed and feed her. I thought I could go back to sleep for a few minutes. After a few minutes of laying with my daughter my other one is awake so I got up and make her bottle. I said ok I think it is time for me to get up now and take care of them. Now my son is awake and asked me for his favorite food chicken and he asked if I would give him a chocolate cookie too. I said yap, just a moment. So, got to go now and hope all of us will have a nice weekend!

No comments: