Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, March 14, 2009

tired today

Today I was very busy here at home cleaning up the house and taking care of my children all day. I like being with them. I had no help because the husband was at work. I tried to do every thing here before he comes home but he will not expect food because I am not cooking. I am always too lazy to cook so if he is hungry when he comes home he has to prepare his own food. He knows that I am always like that when it comes to cooking and I was glad that he never complains. I am so tired but I need to do some update here on my blog and tomorrow we will go to church in the morning and after that we will drop by in the store maybe I will pick up nutritional health supplements for me. I need supplements to keep going every day.

No comments: