Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, March 16, 2009

working morning

Today I started working in the morning and for the rest of the week. I do not like to get up early but I do not have any choice but to work. When I came home I was so busy cleaning up the mess of my children while my husband was cooking dinner. We went to the park after a few hours because the weather was so nice today. This was the first time that I took my daughters to the park, they liked it there. That is a big advantage when I go to work in the morning after work I am with my family for the rest of the day. We stayed only for a few minutes at the park and then we went to the store to pick up some baby stuff. I bought my daughters shoes, I tried to put them on them I think they like them. This is the first time that I bought shoes for them, the shoes that they wear now was a gift from my friend to them.

No comments: