Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Diva's concert

This morning my close friend Marivic asked me if I wanted to go with her to the concert of The Diva in Dallas. Actually she had already asked me a couple weeks ago if I wanted to go with her then we had to buy the ticket. I said no because I did not want to spend $65 and I was not interested in seeing the Diva sing. But she said today that she had free tickets and if I went with her then it was free. I do not have anymore leave time left to take off. She said her husband was hesitant to go. He asked her how old the Diva was and she said you will see. I told her to send me pictures so I can post them here. After the concert she sent me a message to my phone it was like this “Grbe k jolly pro limtan nku cam s car. Super! If you are bisaya you will know what she means. I was glad she had fun but there was no picture for me.

No comments: