Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, June 1, 2009

she was hiding

Today my husband was watching our babies while I went to work since it was his day off from work. He told me when I came home that he was terrified earlier looking for our daughter Elizabeth. While they were all in the living room he lost her and he was looking around the house and he could not find her. He was calling her name but she never answer and he thought that she got out in the house but that was impossible since all our doors were closed. Finally after a few minutes my son found her she was hiding behind her high chair and he could not see her. She hid very good my husband said it was funny when they found her but it was not funny when he was looking.

1 comment:

Maus said...

gusto lng makipaglaro ng taguan baby mo sa daddy nya , kung baga training ng daddy how to take care the children .hehe