Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, September 24, 2009

shopping this morning

After I took my son to school this morning I planned on going to bed to sleep some more but it never happened. I went to Walmart instead. I was going to pick up some milk for the baby’s and toilet paper but I went shopping for everything and stayed in the store for almost two hours. I got my daughters new boots to wear in the cold weather. They are look good on them. They are still asleep right now and I can not wait to put them on the girls. Every time I buy something for my daughters it is always two pairs with the same design or the same colors and the cashiers always ask me “do you have twins? I tell them yes and they always say Oh how cute and smile. I think they do not believe I have twins because I am so small.

No comments: