Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, September 18, 2009

I forgot

This afternoon while I was at work I called my son at home and asked him how his day was at school. He said good but he had an accident. I wondered what kind of accident and he said that he pee in his pants while he was eating his lunch. He said he tried to stop it but he could not. He said that the school nurse took care of him and gives him clean underwear, pants and socks. I always put extra clothes in his bag just in case something happen but today I forgot. My daughters always play with his bag and the other day they took the clothes out and I forgot to return them. Next time I will make sure he has them in his bag.

1 comment:

christina said...

hi mommy juliet, thank you so much for visiting my blog, I had your blogs in my blogroll. Have a nice day