Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, October 17, 2009

went to the mall

This afternoon I took my children to visit their grandmother but when we got there my sister in law asked me if I want to go shopping with her. Actually she wanted to get a hair cut at the mall so my daughters and I went with her. My son stayed with his grandma. While she was having her haircut I was shopping in the mall with my daughters. We stayed there for three hours; I was tired of walking already. After she got her haircut we went to the El Chico restaurant to have a dinner. My daughters were very tired and they made a big mess at our table. I was in a hurry to eat because my daughter started screaming. As soon as we got in our car my daughters went to sleep. It was the first time they went to the mall and I know they had fun.

No comments: