Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, November 26, 2009

crazy about superman

This morning my son and I went to Walmart to buy things for thanksgiving. Before we went I told him that we were not going to buy toys and he said he understood. While we were shopping he found the movie superman and I know they are his favorite movies so I bought it but not any toys. When we came home he wanted to play with his superman toy. We were looking for it because he was going crazy already. Imagine all of us were looking for his superman toys and we still could not find it. His crying was making me crazy and I told him maybe tomorrow if he calm down it will show up. After many hours of looking for it he gave up and now he wants me to go to store to buy a new superman toy. I told him tomorrow we will find superman I hope tonight he will go to sleep without thinking about superman.

No comments: