Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, December 18, 2009

I am sorry my love

When I came home from work tonight my children were so happy when they saw me. I thought that all was fine until my son saw my keys from work. He asked me if he could have them to play with for a while. I said no because he might lose them I told him they were not a toys. He keep asking me and he tried to cry. Fake crying you know what I mean. It always make me mad when he acts like that. I told him to go to his bedroom and I talked to him and told him to stop crying. He listened to me and I told him to sit down in the living room. After a few minutes he falls asleep in the chair. But before he falls asleep he asked me if he could open the presents he found in the closet. He can not wait I told him he had to wait till Christmas. I felt bad for being upset with him and not realizing that he was tired and sleepy. I am sorry my love :-(

No comments: