Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, December 12, 2009

not done Christmas shopping

I am not done with my Christmas shopping I always run out of time. I can only shop on the weekend and then only for two or three hours in the morning. It is hard because I can not spend longer because my husband needs to go to work in the afternoon so I hurry up to go back home and be with my children. I never bought anything for my son. Tomorrow I would like to go to the store again but I am not sure because I am not feeling well right now. It is not that bad, I only have a runny nose and my throat hurts a little bit and it is uncomfortable. My son already told me what he wants for Christmas and he said that I have to tell Santa Claus about the Optimums Prime from the sales paper at Toy’s r us. It will be 20% off tomorrow at the store I hope I can get it for him. He really likes all the toys from the Transformer and I do not like to always buy him toys but because it is for Christmas it will be okay.

2 comments:

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Shopping on the Holidays will take more time. lalo na dami pa naman nga sale ngayon. Happy shopping!

Nanaybelen said...

Malapit na'ng Pasko. Shoppe na..
Merry Christmas.