Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

play the water.

Tonight while I was on my computer chatting with my cousin I put my daughters in their high chair and fed them. While they were eating they were also playing with their water. Little did I know they had both wet their hair with the water. They tried to put the water on their hair as if they were taking a bath. I hurried up and get them out of their high chair and clean them up. They always like to play with the water even the water in the toilet when they get a chance. That is why we lock our bath room door all the time. But sometimes we forgot to lock the door they are very quick to get in and have fun in the water. I think most babies like to play in the water.

Anyways, if you need somebody to design logos for your company you need to check out logomyway.com they can help you with that.

http://www.logomyway.com/images/logomyway.jpg

No comments: