Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

feeling better

This morning after I came home from taking my son to school I went back to bed to take a nap. I did not start my computer or watch TV because if I do it I can not go back to sleep and I was very sleepy since I went to sleep very late last night. When I woke up it was already 11 am I can not believed I slept that long. I am the woman who does not stay in bed long. I was really tired and need some rest. Since my twins were born my sleep habits have changed. I can sleep only for 5 to 6 hours a night and can not take a nap in the morning also because of my blogging I sleep only a few hours. Now I am feeling better from the long nap I had this morning.

2 comments:

Mommy Liz said...

Sometimes, you need long naps to gt energized. Ako din, di nakakatulog sa araw..ksi gising mga bata, sa gabi lang..

Mommy Liz said...

oppsss..nasa accoutn pala ako ni Rodney, nag lalagay ng links site nya, hehehe..