Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, January 14, 2010

went to VS

I just came back home from the mall, I did not go to many stores I went there because VS was having a clearance sale. My friend and I went there shopping. I got myself a couple of bras and they did not cost as much compare to when they are not on sale. After that we came home we promised ourselves not to shop for other things so that we did not buy anything else that we did not need. When I came home I was looking for the phone number for the doctor’s office I wanted to make an appointment for me but I could not find the number. I will look for the number later when I have more time. Right now I need to give my daughters a bath because they are stinky but before I go if you need a term life insurance quotes click here.

No comments: