Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

hard without any help

I went to the store this morning to pick up some stuff, I did not stay long I did not feel like looking around. I only bought the stuff that I wanted then I left. But as I was going out I saw a man from church and he gave me a hug. I have not gone to the church for few Sundays now because my husband has to work every Sunday and I can not drive there it is too far maybe a fifteen minutes drive from our house. Even though I can drive to go there I still can not go with my three children with me. I am worried if they will cry when we are there and nobody will help me. It is better when their daddy is with us at church. So I told him that my husband has to work and he said that it is okay. They understand my situation. It is hard for me to go anywhere with my children without any help.

5 comments:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Na here in the US we have to learn to be more independent and work hard kay walay maid nga pwedi sweldohan ug 2000 a month hehe. mao manguli ta pinas ky naa daghan willing and able mo tabang.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I understand your situation Juls, ako nga kahit dalawa lang i dont wanna go anywhere without my husband.

Mommy Liz said...

Juliet, kaya bihira ko rin isama ang 3 youngers kids ko, unless na sa mga biyenan ko kami pupunta. I drove them once at the mall, with my eldest, but it was a mistake. I had headache. kung si Roan at Wrozlie lang, wala akong problema, kaso si Alexandra, pasaway..

Nanaybelen said...

just visiting. I can imagine how hard to have young kids, mother can't hold alone if they get wild.

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

kung ganun wala kang katulong diyan,hehe..