Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Imodium works

It is quite here now in the house because all my babies and my husband went to bed already. I am the only one who is awake because I am watching TV and folding clothes. My husband went to sleep early because last night our son was sick and he was taking care of him. He tried not to bother me and let me sleep. I do not know what happened to our son last night because in the wee hours he had diarrhea and went to the rest room many times and he was throwing up. I thought he might not go to school. I never know that he was sick until in the morning when I woke up. I thought that he may not finish his day in school but I was glad he did and his diarrhea never bothers him again maybe because of the Imodium we gave him.

No comments: