Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, March 29, 2010

Ride with him

Every day I go to work I ride with my brother in law. We work for the same company and at the same time so he uses his car so that we can save gas. The company were we worked is a little far away and he always drive on the freeway. I have never driven on the freeway because it scares me so it is okay for me to ride with him. The problem is he like to smoke and when I am in the car he can not smoke. When he drives alone he smokes but he is good not to light his cigarettes while I am in the car. Sometimes I am thinking I might buy him some famous cigars because of him being nice to me by picking me up and dropping me off every day. I have no idea if he would like to smoke cigars. I have to ask him what kind of cigars he would like.

No comments: