Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, April 5, 2010

I cannot afford

I was watching Dancing with the stars on TV and I am cheering for Maks and his partner Erin Andrews. Maks has always been a good looking dancer. Oh! Please do not tell to my husband about him ok. When I was watching the show I asked my husband to wash the dishes because I was busy and I needed to take a break. I do not want to be working while watching the show, but you know that will never happen with my children always needing me. In a few weeks it will be our wedding Anniversary and I was thinking about what to give to my husband. I never give him a gift before and I wanted to surprise him. I was thinking about loose diamonds but I cannot afford that and he does not like to wear jewelry anyway. Diamonds are too expensive and he is supposed to give me diamonds not me give them to him.

No comments: