Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The weather is good

It is Tuesday morning and the weather is so good. It is a little windy but it feels good in the sunshine. After taking my son to school I came home and chatted with my friend and my cousin for few minutes. After chatting with them I went out to do some errands. I was hoping that I could find a garage sale because sometimes people do their sales early in the week but unfortunately there were none. I can not go garage sale shopping anymore because I always work on the weekend and I miss going with my friend. On the other hand it is good for me because I can not spend money but I always have fun going to garage sales around the neighborhood. I hope that I can change my days off at work and have the weekends off.

No comments: