Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It is not my business

I have heard about human growth hormone supplements on the news and how some athletes are suspected of using it. I am not an athlete and I have no idea what the supplement is all about. If I am not wrong I heard yesterday during an interview with Tiger Woods he was asked if he had used it before and he said he never did. I hope he is telling the truth because from what has had happened to him the last few months nobody will believe him anymore. I still like him to watch him play golf. Not like before the news came out I really like him and he looked like a good man and a loving husband and father. Anyway, it is not my business and I am glad that he is back playing golf again. That means I can start watching golf on TV again.

No comments: