Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ear Pierced

On Saturday my sister in law was with me when we took my daughters in the mall for their ear piercing. I was thinking about doing this for a long time and I finally did it on Saturday. The reason why I waited so long to have their ear pierced was because the earrings cost too much. When I asked at Walmart it was $25 for a pair of earrings and there are two of them so it would be $50 plus tax that is too much for me. On Saturday my husband’s niece works at Clairs and she gave me a fifty percent discount and I was so happy. She was so nice and she wanted my daughters to have earrings so she gave me the discount. If she did not work there my daughters would not have their earrings. My daughters like them and they look cute with their earrings.

No comments: