Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, July 5, 2010

Always blaming myself

Last night I tried to put my daughters to bed and sleep but they never listened to me. They keep playing in the bed room. I know that they were so tired but they did not want to sleep until one of them bump her head on the side of the bed and I got very upset. She got a big bruise and was crying so hard that I was worried. I tried to put an ice pack on the bump to calm her down and a little petroleum jelly after wards. The bruise is getting better. My daughters are really super active and sometimes I get tired telling them to stop but I know they are only babies so I am not complaining about that. I understand but every time they hurt themselves I always blame myself for not watching them good. I do not know what to do.

No comments: