Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am worried

This afternoon after coming home from work I noticed that my car looked like it had a flat tire but I was not really sure I waited until my husband came home to look at it. I called him to ask if he checked my tires yesterday and he said yes and he said I needed to change my two front tires this weekend. He said that if it was a flat tire then he would put the spare tire on tonight when he gets home from work. I am worried because I have to drive on the highway in the early morning to go to work and if something happen to my car I do not know who to ask for roadside assistance and I do not want to be stuck on the road. That is why I asked my husband to check my car all the time to make sure that it is okay. I have no idea about cars all I know is how to drive it.

No comments: