Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, August 9, 2010

Tired of Fb

I am so tired of Facebook I am trying to stay away from it. Tomorrow I will try not to open it if I can I feel bored on their site. I think it is my fault because even when there is nobody to chat with I am always online hoping somebody will want to talk to me. Now when I open the site I want my name invisible. Sometimes I want to do a lot of things but I can not because I am on FB, I really need to control myself and not post more pictures there. A few minutes ago I clean up my friends list and blocked some of the people that I do not know, why they are on my list? I have no idea why they became my friends I think before I just do not care every time there was an invite I confirm them and now I realized I did not know them. To stay on their site all the time is just a waste of time for me although I am thankful that I found my long lost friends there but sometimes it gives me a headache.

No comments: