Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Expensive purse

http://cdn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=307224101&width=116&height=110


Some women like to carry purses and I am one of them. Every time I go shopping I always stop by the bag section even though I have no plans to buy a new purse I just like to see the new style and if there are any on clearance sale that I can afford. I like expensive bag too because they look very nice but I do not want to spend money for them you know I am cheap but this bag from Fendi is just too nice. I wish could purchase this now but if I buy it I might not use it and just put it in the closet because it is too expensive. I am only kidding but I really can not afford it for $675 dollars that is too much for me.

No comments: