Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Bugging her Daddy

Last night my daughter Beth went to sleep very early around 7 pm. I tried not to put her to sleep but she could not keep her eyes open anymore so I let her to fall asleep. Around 2:30 am she woke up and kept bugging her daddy. I heard her said “Daddy I need to put my shirt on, I am wet or I popoo. I was laughing as my husband tried to give what she wanted until he got tired and Beth started crying then she turned on me. After a few minutes she was calling to her daddy again. She likes bugging her daddy I think she knows that I have to get up early to go to work and she loves her daddy. I know how hard it is when our baby wake up in the middle of the night but she is just so sweet trying to stay awake with us while her brother and sister are asleep.

No comments: